Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sassy Count Spell Appliques Rainbow So much fun!

Sassy Count N Spell Bath Appliques, Rainbow
Sassy Count N Spell Bath Appliques, Rainbow Read more...

  • Contains numbers 0-9
  • The appliques adhere to most tubs and sinks
  • Contains letters A-Z
  • Comes with thirty six pieces
  • The appliques comes with an easy-storage gab

  • I like it but disappointed to find it's only $ 2.99 at toyrus I really love these alphabets. It's big and easy for my baby to learn about letters during her bath time. She actually knows letters because of this set. I would love to buy some more so she can build some words. But I'm so disappointed to find out that it's much cheaper at toyrus.
    A quiet bath toy Our tot likes to bang anything anytime anywhere. I feel really bad for the downstairs neighbor. So I took it upon myself to find some soft bath toys that he could bang all he wants! These are great and he has found other activities with these besides banging. Collects them into a basket dumps them out repeat. Sticks them on the tub and wall. Throws them at mommy. Chews on them but not often.There were odorless and easy to clean.
    Sassy Count N Spell Bath Appliques Good size and my daughter seems to like them. I notice that they dont stick to the wall very well.
    fun but not so sticky My kid loves playing with these in the bath but they are easily bent and then don't stick to the tile as they are supposed to so making words is often an act of frustration. However these are colorful and fun overall and I would buy them again given how much play time they've provided.
    Adorable but not for infants! The package clearly states that these are for children over the age of 3 so giving these to a biting/teething infant isn't very wise. Use discretion before giving these to a teething child. The listing on Amazon doesn't have an age posted but the mother who gave these to her infant should have sent them back instead of opening the package. My daughter is 16 months old and understands no biting so there isn't an issue in our house. These are colorful textured and a perfect learning tool for her.
    Love them My 22 month old loves these. He carries them around in a little basket and calls them his weaders letters. Haven't tried them in the tub yet but he's already gotten the $4 of enjoyment out of them.
    Makes bathtime fun My kids love these. It's the second set we've had we wore out the other set and lost a few letters after daily use for 4 years. They encourage learning during baths. The kids enjoy sticking them on the tub walls and on each other. Even if the letters get bent you can easily mold them back straight so they still stick to the walls.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! I bought these for my 8 month old grandson to play with when he stays with Nana Banana me. He LOVES them and is fascinated with them! They are extremely durable & impossible for him to destroy at this age. At 8 months in the bath or not he CAN NOT bite thru them. As with any toys my grandson plays with he is ALWAYS supervised closely. In my opinion only an idiot leaves a small child unsupervised to play at ANY age.
    Fun learning in bathtub! My 2 yo loves playing with these in the bathtub.They have a real hard time sticking to the wall and once they do stay its only for maybe a minute before they slide back down. I could have knocked a star off for that but I still feel like these are a great product and worth buying.Even though they do not stick I would still buy again and think every little curious learner will enjoy them.
    So much fun! I loved these for my kids. My 4 year loves to play with it and sometimes my 8 year old will still play with them. Great for the bath tub. Keeps the kids occupied. My cats also love them. I keep finding my cats with them. It's their favorite play toy.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Safety 1st Bath Toy Bag Great Bag and it Sticks to the Wall of My Shower!!! My shower is plastic not ceramic and I often have trouble getting suction cups to stay put. This bag stays and I am so happy. We have it loaded with toys stacking cups boats boon bugs and it ...Read the full

    • Jolly Jumper Bath Tub Toy Bag Suction cups don't work This thing worked out OK for us anyways but the suction cups do not stick very well. It appears to be good quality mesh material and well stitched etc. But when you stick the suction cups to the tub and walk away ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking Cups Grandma's never wrong This was a shower gift from my mom and I was thinking cute but how much fun will they be? She had seven kids so I guess she knows what she is doing. My son loves them. We do all kinds of fun things in the bathtub with ...Read the full

    • Sassy Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys One of the very few nontoxic and safe bath items out there I did some research on line before buying new set of bath toys for my 10 months old. We had a set that I bought from a large retailer and then I discovered that they have PVC so I decided to research for ...Read the full

    • Sassy Developmental Bath Toy, Catch and Count Net Very cute bath toy lots of fun for little ones Our 3yearold loves playing in the bath and this toy is a lot of fun for her. She never seems to tire of catching the little fish over and over again with the net. It dries quickly after bath time ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Sassy Count Spell Appliques Rainbow So much fun! Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts