Saturday, March 31, 2012

Titanic Tub The Golden Boats Fantastic footage and a great soundtrack as well...


Titanic in a Tub: The Golden Age of Toy Boats Fantastic footage and a great soundtrack as well I have been fascinated by ocean liners since I was a little kid and this video had a great deal to do with that! I used to watch Titanic In A Tub when I was home sick from school probably as early as Kindergarten and stole the tape from my folks when I moved away from home years ago. I just ordered the DVD and can't wait to see it in a high resolution format. The shots of all the toy boats and the wonderful sweeping nostalgic shots of the real ships that inspired their design makes this a video I highly recommend.


"There is nothing more magical than the recreation of those ships in the painted toys of yesteryear, and this has been captured in a little gem of a film...


Related Products
  • The Titanic Coloring Book (Dover History Coloring Book) Great for a child that is really interested in the history of the Titanic You may have seen my reviews of the Titanic toy for the tub naturally I had to have the coloring book too! You can't imagine how SHOCKED I was to find a coloring book ...Read the full

  • Inside the Titanic (A Giant Cutaway Book) One of the best books on this subject for kids of any age I have a fairly sizeable collection of Titanic books but until now I had nothing written and illustrated specifically for children. Ken Marschall is a consummate illustrator and his ...Read the full

No comments:

Titanic Tub The Golden Boats Fantastic footage and a great soundtrack as well... Post a Comment

bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts