Monday, March 5, 2012

Boon Pod Bath Scoop Cherry Disappointed-falls all the time.


Boon Pod Bath Toy Scoop, Bug Cherry
  • Mounting options included: adhesive strips and hardware
  • Makes bath time clean-up fun and easy
  • BpA-free, Phthalate-free, and PVC-free
  • Stores and organizes bath accessories. Built-in shelf.
  • Reduces mold and mildew
  • Perfect I dont know how I lived without this item having two kids that love to have toys in the bath it stays right where you mount it I did not even need to use the screws I put it on dry wall never fell even after my 1 year old pulls herself up on it. Great product I love it.
    Love this item! We love this bath toy holder. The scoop comes off and on easily and holds many toys.We also purchased the suction cup wall mount so that we can move it if necessary.
    Great purchase We bought this two years ago for our 9 month old daughter. Not only is it incredibly cute we have found it to be very practical as well. It is nice to have one unit that contains all of our kids' bath stuff soap washcloth and toys. I also love how easy it is to wash off the toys after they have been gathered up not an easy option with the mesh bags. When we bought it we were worried about it not sticking to the tiles properly re. other reviews but it has not budged since we first put it up and I'm even more impressed with this considering my daughter likes to help detach and reattach the scoop. All in all I couldn't be happier with this product.
    Cute idea but bad mounting aparatus The Boon Pod was just what we were looking for to store all of our daughters bath toys and shampoo until we got it and saw that the only two mounting options are screws and adhesive tape.
    Works great no complaints! Super cute toy holder for the bathtub! I love how it has holes to drain the water. It is quite large but is still great. I haven't had any problems keeping it attached to the wall. I have a builtin tub/shower combo with fiberglass tiles on the wall and I made sure to clean the area that I would put the adhesive on very well with alcohol. I waited 24 hours before attaching the holder as the instructions said and haven't had any problems with it.
    Disappointedfalls all the time. This thing is cute but it won't stick on the bathroom wall. It came with adhesive strips that did not work from day one. It also comes with hardware but i do not want to put holes in my bathroom walls. Then i bought an additional suction cup wall bracket for it and it still falls. Therefore i am not able to use this thing all together. I spent over 30.00 and cannot use it.Very dissapointed.
    What a find! We bought the 'Boon Bath Goods' toys set along with the Boon Pod. This toy scoop is big enough to store away the whole package and then some more toys we had. Makes cleaning up after nightly baths a cinch. Also we do not have to worry if the toys are lying in water possibly growing mold.
    So cute. I love this product it is so cute and convenient. I love that I can scoop up several toys in one shot instead of having to pick them up one by one. The only problem is the mount that it came with fell off the wall after about a week. I will be ordering the mount with the suction cups.
    Love it! This bath toy holder is adorablemust get the suction cups if you don't want to screw it into your tub or put adhesive tape on it.
    love the bug The bath toy scoop is a great item to get for all the bathtub toys. I do recommend getting the suction cups to keep it on the wall. The strip that comes with it does not hold on tile or if the wall you have it on is a tub and shower combo where the wall gets wet.


    Mounting options included: adhesive strips and hardware.Makes bath time clean-up fun and easy.BpA-free, Phthalate-free, and PVC-free.Stores and organizes bath accessories. Built-in shelf..Reduces mold and mildew. Don't let the fun ladybug appearance fool you. Bug Pod is one bad bug. Kids love how it scoops up their bath toys. (That's right, with Bug Pod they don't even know they're cleaning!) Parents appreciate the drainable, stow-in-one-place convenience. The built-in shelf can even hold shampoo and bubble bath bottles. And the whole thing attaches to the tub wall.


    Related Products
    • Boon Frog Pod Suction Cup Wall Bracket This thing really suctions! This is a much better way to attach the Frog Pod than using the sticky tape. We can remove it for cleaning and it holds extremely well even on small tile. ...Read the full

    • Sassy Bathtime Pals Squirt and Float Toys Defective set? I've got the sassy pals for my granddaughter and she loved them. What was my surprise when my daughter told me their color started to run specially the blue which ended up on the baby's skin! I brought them back home to return ...Read the full

    • Boon Bath Tub Appliques, Dive Excellent product high quality I am a first time mom and initially purchased a set of inexpensive alphabet foam letters from a major baby store when I was pregnant with my daughter. While I'm not extremely cautious/obsessed about BPAfree ...Read the full

    • Boon Flo Water Deflector, Faucet Cover With Bubble Bath Dispenser Kiwi Looks great but breeds mildew There are many nice things about this product but I would not recommend it if you do not have a drain lever on your faucet it just slides off your bathroom is even remotely susceptible to mildew. Ours is and the rubber inside Flo seemed ...Read the full

    • Skip Hop Moby Bath Spout Cover, Whale does the job It covers the spout so when my kids stand up they won't hit the metal spout. This covers the spout very well and it can be tightened by pulling on the flipper on either side. Probably won't work with a spout without a shower ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Boon Pod Bath Scoop Cherry Disappointed-falls all the time. Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts