Thursday, May 3, 2012

Alex Fashion In The Tub LOVE LOVE!!!!

Alex Fashion In The Tub
Alex Fashion In The Tub Read more...

  • These foam cutouts make bath time fun and exciting for kids
  • For ages 3 and above
  • Soft foam cutouts are safe and stick to walls of your bathtub
  • This toy won the Parent's Choice "Fun" Award, Parents Magazine's "Best Toys of the Year" Award
  • This set of foam cutouts comes with a drip-dry bath bag

  • My Toddler Absolutely Loves This For some reason my 2yo daughter suddenly started becoming fearful of taking baths. So we looked for things/toys that would take her mind off of the actual act of bathing. I found this item on sale on Amazon and snapped it up. Our daughter absolutely LOVES LOVES it. She's very much into dressing up/down dolls and playacting so this worked out perfectly. Now whenever we prepare the bath the first thing she does is toss the netted bag which holds all the pieces into the tub.I highly recommend this toy. It's so much fun is durable and even has its own container so you can easily keep track of the pieces or carry it around on family trips.
    Not as good as it looks I was so excited to get this for my daughter for Christmas. I had bought her the Alex bathtub stickers and she loved them. These however are junk. They are super thin and rip easily. The clothes do not stick well to the dolls. I think I will contact the company and see if the will replace them with more tub stickers. I would recommend the tub stickers if you are looking for a fun durable bath toy.
    kids love it!! I bought this for my two year old niece. However when she pulled it out all of the kids wanted to play with it both the boys and girls! This is a great toy and lots of fun for the kids.
    Daughter LOVES this item My daughter loves this toy! We play with it every bath time. Its very helpful working on math as well. We count and sort all of the clothes in different categories every night colors seasons item etc. The only down fall is if placed in the bag curved the pieces will bend some and not stick to the wall easy.
    Can't get the kids out of the bath tub! These toys are just great! They stick to the walls very well and are a lot of fun to play with. Kids 3 & 7 y.o. love them so much they take TWO baths a day! Shipping and customer service was great too.
    Great buy I ordered this for my 6 year old daughter. She still loves bubble baths. I was looking at it for weeks but was not sure if I should buy it. Sometimes reading these reviews make you feel awful about buying anything because people complain about every little thing you're not sure what or who to trust. I went with my gut and ordered it. Very durable the dolls are think but not thin enough to break easily your child has to be real rough for them to break. They stick easily to the tiles no weird smell on them and there are lots of pieces. I love that about this also it includes a bag which sticks on the tile as well. So I would recommend this its also very reasonably priced.
    LOVE LOVE!!!! What a great bathtub toy! We have a 2 and 3 year old. The pack comes with two dolls it's perfect!!! It keeps the girls busy all through the bath tub. I would recommend this toy to everyone. It actually helps our two year old like to take baths again.
    My daughter was never interested in this toy. I had high hopes after seeing other reviews about how much girls liked this toy but it didn't work out that way at our house. My daughter is pretty girly but was not really into this toy. She is 2 1/2 right now but still not into it. It is the type of material that encourages kids to chew on it during bathtime too. Plain plastic dolls work much better as bath toys for her. I never really liked that the dolls came with no hair either. The pieces don't always stick supereasy so the little dolls were always bald.
    Doesn't work! This bath toy will not stick to anything! We tried it on 2 different real tile surfaces and a fiberglass tub suround and it doesn't stick! Of course at this point we've used it since we've had the peices in the tub with our child and the packaging is all ripped up so we really can't even get our money back. A waste of money.
    Bath tub toys My granddaughter is loving to play dollies. She tells her dollies nitenite when finished. Will buy another one for another granddaughter.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Rub a Dub Stickers for the Tub: Beep Beep! AWESOME set for tub time! Our 22 month old received this set of cars trucks signs etc. in a big pack that also came with the letters and shapes and numbers. The first night he spent a long time making car and bus and firetruck sounds along the road. The second ...Read the full

    • Alex Toys Pals Stickers for the Tub kids love it My 15 month old daughter enjoys this toy. We also have the the vehicle bath stickers from the same maker that both my son and daughter enjoy. It makes bath time lots of fun. In fact I have a hard time getting them out. The ...Read the full

    • Stickers for the Tub [Farm Friends] Farm Friends in the TUB SO cute! These little animals are so cute and durable. They make bath time so fun for my 2 year old. There are many animals included and even a tractor grass fences and the barn. Loads of fun.Cute little bag to put them all in when done ...Read the full

    • Alex Rub a Dub Tub Soup Cute soup! We bought this bath toy for my 2 and 4 year old children and they love it. I've bought foam stickies for the tub before but never a set this adorable. It comes with tons of veggies and a water squirter of ...Read the full

    • Alex Pet Fashion in the Tub My daughter's new favorite bath toy! I bought this from Amazon for my daughter's third birthday and she LOVES it! The first time we used it in the tub I had a hard time convincing her to get out of the tub which is ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Alex Fashion In The Tub LOVE LOVE!!!! Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts