Friday, March 30, 2012

KidCo S372 Bath Storage Basket A perfect storage container....


KidCo Bath Storage Basket
  • Holds bath toys, soap, shampoo and more
  • Fits most bath tubs
  • Adjustable length
  • Divider panels separate toys from bath care items
  • Easy to attach and remove
  • Just What We Needed We've had this item for a few weeks now and love it. It fits all of my daughters toys so they aren't laying dripping on the floor and holds the shampoo and bubbles easily sectioned off from the toys. I saw some comments about sticking it to the tub and I don't know if it's because I haven't looked or mine doesn't have it but I don't see anything that sticks it to the tub. Ours just rests nicely and when I want an adult bath I lift it out and then put it back when I'm done.
    Added bathtime entertainment! I bought the Kidco Bath Storage Basket to rangle my 11 month old son's growing herd of tub toys. This storage basket does the job nicely. He likes to take all the toys out and put them back in. The basket has adjustable dividers which is nice that you can customize the sections according to your personal needs. My son enjoys moving his toys from one section to the next.My only complaint would be that I wish the length of the basket could lock into place once you adjust it to the width of your tub. My son's constant tugging on the basket makes it shrink down and I have to fix it repeatedly during the course of one bath. Once he is older and can follow instructions I'm sure this will not be a problem.
    GREAT! This is a great product with plenty of room with organizing dividers and very sturdy. Definitely a good choice for adults and children.
    not big enough this falls through into the tub if bumped just slightly. i have it expanded all the way and pushed to the smallest part of the tub and it falls through.
    so far so good so far it has worked great. It is alot bigger than what i expected but evewn better! it holds tons of toys and shampoo and bubble bottles. It was soooooo easy to put together and fits perfect in the tub. My son thinks its great.
    perfect Have not had any problems with it since i started using it 4 months ago. Holds a lot of toys all the ones we have in fact!I have a smooth surface shower/tub and have had no problems with it holding up.
    A perfect storage container. I bought the two2 pack of this Bath storage basket for my two Grandsons. Their Moms say they love it as the basket holds all their bath toys etc. A nice convenient compact storage container.
    Works great! We really love this basket. We've been using it for about 6 months. It holds all of our granddaughter's toys when she's not in the tub and then doubles as her kitchen when she is in the tub.
    Ok. It's not pretty but I have not found anywhere anything better.It does its job and at least it fits sideways a few mermaids.
    Great for Bath necessities we use this to put our shampoo and all bath needs in including back scrubber. We place it in the back of the tub so while showering we have all our necessities accessible. Very helpful and better than suction cup holders that always slip off the shower walls. The Bath Storage Basket solved our problem.


    Holds bath toys, soap, shampoo and more.Fits most bath tubs.Adjustable length.Divider panels separate toys from bath care items.Easy to attach and remove..


    Related Products
    • Skip Hop Moby Bath Spout Cover, Whale does the job It covers the spout so when my kids stand up they won't hit the metal spout. This covers the spout very well and it can be tightened by pulling on the flipper on either side. Probably won't work with a spout without a shower ...Read the full

    • Extra Long Vinyl Bath Mat Great but HORRIBLE stink! Perfect size perfect grip good quality good grief it stinks!Had to air out for days and then wash it and it still smelled. How good can those fumes be for you? ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Shampoo Rinser, Colors May Vary Practical I use this to bathe my infant. I still don't use the flexible contour against my baby's head so I can't comment on how well it works to keep the water from her eyes but I do use it to rinse her head and other body parts. I looked ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Bath Letters and Numbers ~*~*~THESE ARE NONTOXIC * DON'T STINK & ARE TONS OF FUN~*~*~ Really surprised about the reviews that claim these smell toxic they don't. Plus they are nontoxic so anything you smell wouldn't be toxic. Do they have a smell? Yes they do at first. Does it stink? No it ...Read the full

    • Edushape Floating Blocks Boys love them! My boys have had these for about 2 years now and they still play with them. They are able to stick them on the shower walls and the shower doors. They stick to any surface in the tub when they are wet and there are plenty of ...Read the full

    No comments:

    KidCo S372 Bath Storage Basket A perfect storage container.... Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts