Friday, March 9, 2012

Disney Pirates of the Caribbean boys like it, but mast doesn't stay on


Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Gentle formula
  • Ship floats when bubble bath container is empty
  • Ages 3+
  • Some assembly required
  • pirate ship My son loved the ship.
    boys like it but mast doesn't stay on My 4 year old and 2 year old boys love this boat to play with in the bathtub. Inside the plastic packaging which you can't see in the photo there is a mast and some plastic netting that connects to the boat. These plastic pieces do not stay on very well and are constantly falling off. My boys don't seem to mind but I thought I would mention this. Also the bubbles are bright blue and smell a bit like men's cologne. Again my kids don't seem to mind.


    Gentle formula.Ship floats when bubble bath container is empty.Ages 3+.Some assembly required. Create your own high seas adventure with this Pirates of the Caribbean bubble bath, offering a bounty o' bubbles in a ship that actually floats in the bathtub!CAUTION: Use only as directed. Excessive or prolonged exposure to bubble bath may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash, redness, or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritation persist. Adult supervision recommended.


    Related Products
    • Alex Toys Pirates of The Tub There are much better tub toys out there!! I wouldn't waste your money. I saw this advertised in a parenting magazine as a hot new toy but it's not. There are like a million pieces and they don't hook together like they say they do. The kids spend over half the time ...Read the full

    • Pirate Tattoos Favors 36 per package [Toy] Great! I got these for a 7 year old's birthday and they were a hit! Easy to use the kids loved them and the parents supervising didn't have to listen to any crying about tattoos not sticking. Worked great. More cutesy pirate than scary ...Read the full

    • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Series 2 > Captain Teague Action Figure WOW! I got this pirate because I love Keith Richards! I was like a little child on Christmas morning bringing my new toy to show my husband! We both opened it together and just fell in love! The wrists move the head moves and he even has ...Read the full

    • Do Pirates Take Baths? Pirates take baths when they smell very bad! By A Customer This bright and cheery book about pirates is hilarious. Bright and cheery describes a pirate's life? Yes as you read how pirates work if they have pets and what they dream about plus ...Read the full

    • Pirate Boat - Bath and Pool Toy - Floating Fun! grandson loves it purchased this for my grandson who loves pirates. its very bright red and works well in the bath tub. grandson just loves playing with it. well worth the money. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Disney Pirates of the Caribbean boys like it, but mast doesn't stay on Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts