Friday, March 16, 2012

RoomMates RMK1261SCS Bubble Stick Decals Cute


RoomMates RMK1261SCS Bubble Bath Peel & Stick Wall Decals
  • Easy to apply - just peel and stick!
  • Applies to any smooth surface
  • Includes 29 wall decals
  • Removable and repositionable with no sticky residue
  • Made in the USA
  • Cute affordable change for our bathroom! We love this product! Very cute and easy to use. Just like the description says. This dressed up our bathroom for our twin toddlers so bathtime is that much more fun! Plenty of decals are included and they are a good size. Would recommend. I wasn't about to paint our bathroom too much work so this was totally worth it.
    Cute Cute easy to apply and remove and they make my daughter WANT to go in the tub. The only think I would ask are a few more variations in the design.
    Great designs and cute for kids bathroom I purchased these for a normal size shared bathroom. This bathroom has just enough room for tub/shower toilet and one sink vanity. I put these up yesterday so I can't speak to their longevity but I can say that I had plenty for the wall with the light switch and door above the toilet and on the wall opposite the toilet. If they had one more sheet of decals I would have liked it more but if you bought 2 packs of the decals that would definitely be too much for a secondary bathroom.
    Perfect to redecorate my bathroom. These are awesome and well worth the price. Easy to remove or place on the wall. Easy way to quickly spice up your bathroom.
    Adorable I used these in our ducky themed bathroom that the kids use and it certainly filled the walls enough to look uniform and complete. I agree with another reviewer that more variations in the designs would have been nice but I'm truly pleased with the purchase. This is my second set of decals from RoomMates and I would absolutely purchase from them again.
    Better then framed art We have a ducky themed bathroom. We recently moved and we ended up with empty wall space in the new bathroom. It could have been hard or exspensive to buy matching artwork. I found these and for 12 bucks thought it would be great. I have used similar products in the past so I knew how how they worked. I used them in the 2 main empty spaces on the wall in the shape of what framed art would be. It looks cute and matches well. Was a nice inexspensive way to decorate. If you have a ducky theme you really couldn't go wrong.
    love these decals! So cute! Instantly brightened up my son's plain bathroom for much less money and work than a new paint job.
    Cute Duck stickers are cute. Smaller than I expected but a great way to decorate the bathroom without too much perminant effort.


    Easy to apply - just peel and stick!.Applies to any smooth surface.Includes 29 wall decals.Removable and repositionable with no sticky residue.Made in the USA. Splish splash, I was taking a bath! Our sweet fluffy duckies are all decked out for some fun in the tub. Comes with several ducks, big and small, as well as tons of light and airy bubbles. Decorate your bathroom in seconds! These wall stickers work on painted walls, tiles, and any smooth surface.


    Related Products
    • Tub Tattoos: Ducks Good for the price placed these on my tub a month ago and one has lost stickiness due to the location of the placement. make sure you dont place any in a place where you will be turning your foot or child turning around on. but does the job i wanted and a great ...Read the full

    • InterDesign EVA Shower Curtain, Ducks Perfect I wanted a rubber duck theme for my guest/daughters bathroom. This is perfect! I have a clear liner behind it and it is exactly what I wanted. ...Read the full

    • Quacky Duck Rug SUPER This is exactally what I was expecting. It came right away and I am so pleased it is the cutest rug ever! ...Read the full

    • Rubber Duck Night Light Ibis & Orchid Design Rubber Duckie I purchased this for my bathroom it gives more than eneough light and since my bathroom is full of rubber ducks of all colors and sizes it goes just perfect! It is really cute when it is on or off! ...Read the full

    • Rubber Ducky Shower Curtain Hooks - set of 12 Very cute. I got these and love them but unfortunately they came with 3 that had brown discoloration on the paint. I opted to keep them since Amazon no longer had then in stock at the time I called but I would of chosen a different package if ...Read the full

    No comments:

    RoomMates RMK1261SCS Bubble Stick Decals Cute Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts