Saturday, March 17, 2012

Neato Rubber Band Gun Good


Rubber Band Gun
  • Caution: Do not aim at eyes or face. Do not shoot at people or animals.
  • Contains One Rubber Band Shooter and extra rubber bands!
  • Recommended for Ages 8 & up.
  • Rubber Band Shooter
  • Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
  • Rubberband gun I was waiting for this for a really long time it took 2 weeks to get here and whene it did it was scratched and it was broken so get a different gun. Like airsoft or paintball and be cool.
    Fun for the Boys and grown ups I had a western theme birthday party for my daughter but all her cousins are boys. We ordered these thinking they'd be great to keep them busy. We set up cans for them to shoot at.The ages ranged from 2 years 5 years but the kids had a hard time getting them back from their parents. They are durable enough. None of them fell apart during the 4 hours of rough use. The best part the rubber bands don't hurt if they accidently shoot someone.Great idea great product and it was an even better price.
    Made my 10 year old happy I didn't know what to expect with this but my 10 year old son was really excited to get it and it has met his expectations. He always liked shooting rubber bands but his thumb would start to hurt after awhile. This rubber band gun solved that problem and then some. You can load up to 6 rubber bands at a time and shoot them off fairly rapidly.
    Trouble with a capital FUN! OK it's a rubber band gun. Right? I bought five of them to give the gals in the office. I knew that had trouble spelled all over it but man is it fun! And really the damage is minimal except maybe your pride.
    Good The rubber band gun is a very good toy gun. Its accuracy is good and it also has pretty rapid fire. I use this to waste time on boring days when nobody is around.
    great customer service We needed the guns in a hurry as prizes for a kid's birthday party. The price was right and I received them in 3 days.
    Just what I hoped it would be I got 2 and really like them. Both work well. 1 was dropped and the handle broke off but was glued back on without any problems. They work good for gunning down action figures with my young son. I feel they have advantages over Nerf weapons in the same price range better trigger pull and grip angle. I have had some jams and it will shoot 2 shots and ones sometime but I don't plan to use them for selfdefense so there reliability is not really an issue for me.
    Love it.. Broke my brother's when he was lil.. so in the moment bought it and he thought it was cool.. doesn't come with more then a few rubberbands.. I bought this for about five or six bucks.. if it's not that cheap get the one with the extra bands.. if you can swipe this at the same price get this and your own bag of bandsCool gift for the preteen my son was obsessed with it..
    fun fun fun it is a very funny toy. I got 3 of them for me and my office mates it is perfect for office wars.


    Caution: Do not aim at eyes or face. Do not shoot at people or animals..Contains One Rubber Band Shooter and extra rubber bands!.Recommended for Ages 8 & up..Rubber Band Shooter.Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.. Rubber Band Shooter This Rubber Band Shooter is ready for you to load it up with "ammo" and shoot away! A classic wooden gun toy loved for generations. You can't beat a classic. Just make sure not to aim at the face or eyes! Contains One Rubber Band Shooter and extra rubber bands! Holds multiple rubber bands. Recommended for Ages 8 & up. Caution: Do not aim at eyes or face. Do not shoot at people or animals. Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.


    Related Products

    No comments:

    Neato Rubber Band Gun Good Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts