Saturday, April 21, 2012

Alex Tub Tunes Water Drums Great bath toy

Alex Tub Tunes Water Drums
Alex Tub Tunes Water Drums Read more...

  • By changing the water level, children can create a variety of musical notes.
  • Strong construction and materials make this toy durable and resilient.
  • This toy makes bath time fun and exciting for kids!
  • An instruction booklet with color-coded notes and songs is included.

  • Great bath toy My nephews love it even the older ones. Fun to play as a drum and durable enough to double as a bucket if they're too young to really play with it for its intended purpose. I bought it based on positive reviews so felt I should leave one as well since it really is a good toy for the bath.
    Multipurpose toy!
    A Hit Bought this for my grandnephew who is 1 year and it has been a bathtub hit! Came quickly and was packaged well.
    Fun in the tub! My 2yrs old really like his drums set. He loves to play even outside of the water while his daddy loves to play with them during bathtime.
    GREAT BUY!
    Fun Bath Toy My kids love these without even attempting to play different songs. It's one of their favorite bath toys. We've long since lost the drumsticks but they still like the noises that they make. At some point we'll work on playing actual songs but for now these have been a hit.
    Drumming Bathing Beauty These tub drums are great! My 2 1/2 year old daughter loves them. She got them for Christmas and they entertain her in the tub for at least 30 minutes. She plays her own little tunes and makes up songs while she is in there. She is very musically inclined and loves playing the drums.
    Good toy not too noisy!! Bought this for my kids 3 and 4 yrs old who always bath together. It's good for them as there is two. They aren't noisy enough to be frustrating either.
    Bathtime Our 7 month old son loves this in the bathtub the drums float and then you can turn them over and pour warm water on him. Great toy.
    Durable Little Multi Tasker We've had the Tub Tunes Water Drums for almost a year now and they're still our most used bath toy. Aside from drums they've been buckets hats boats caves and jail cells even a window into the depths of a bubbly tub! It's the only toy that gets played with every bath time. They're also easy to keep clean. I wash them on the top rack of the dishwasher when they start getting that slick feeling tub toys sometimes get.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Alex Toys Rub a Dub Hoops in the Tub Great Bath Toy My 15 month old son enjoys this toy very much when he takes a bath. I can't believe i was not about to buy it because of the reviews. But when i carefully read them I realized how ridiculous they were! ...Read the full

    • Munchkin Gone Fishin Bath Toy Set Bath Time Fun This is a wonderful toy for the little one! My daughter hated taking baths so we found this wonderful toy. Now she loves to play fishing and I can get her cleaned up! The fish have bright colors and are easily caught! The ...Read the full

    • Alex Tub Tunes Water Flutes Fun even out of the bath but watch your preschooler My son is almost 3 and he LOVES these flutes he calls them whistles.SOUND Honestly the sound is not as annoying as the average recorder or whistle though the higher pitches become ...Read the full

    • Alex Toys Star Crayon In The Tub Great in the bath for toddlers!!! This tub crayon which is actually several colors on one handheld plastic star the crayons are on the tips of the star is easy to grip and the crayons don't dissolve or get lost in the tub the way other tub crayons do. Has outlasted ...Read the full

    • Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors 24 Count Disappointing Color Bath Fun I bought this for my 3 year old grandson and he loves it however I admit I am very disappointed with the product. I wish I had looked around more before purchasing them. It comes 24 tablets to a container and we ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Alex Tub Tunes Water Drums Great bath toy Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts