Sunday, April 15, 2012

Set 26 ABCs Rubber Duckies Rubber Duckies lacking

Set of 26 ~ ABC's Rubber Duckies
Set of 26 ~ ABC's Rubber Duckies Read more...

  • These do not float upright.
  • Each duck represents a letter and has the upper and lower case letter on front.
  • Ages 3+
  • Size: 2 inch x 2 inch
  • 26 ABCs Rubber Duckies

  • Rubber Duckies lacking I am very disappointed with my purchase. I bought it knowing my grandchild would enjoy learning the alphabet with these but the E was missing! I left calls and emails to the company Big Fly Sports 2016534414 and received no response. It defeats the whole purpose of the toy if it is not complete. Most of the ducks were very cute but the lettering on several of them was crude and hard to read. I did contact Amazon and was told to contact Big Fly Sports. Their information was hard for me to find so I had to call Amazon again to get a phone number. All in all not a good experience.Thank you for your time.
    ok smaller than I thought they would be my kids love these ducks. I bought them for my 4 year old daughter. she loves them. but we didn't realize how small they would be and was really hoping they came in some kind of plastic container not a plastic bag.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Rubber Ducky Premium Assortment 25 Count ****** 25 rubber duckys! These do not float I bought these as decorations to float in our pool. Unfortunately they are top heavy and do not float upright. I gave them to a friend with a young daughter who LOVES them. Conclusion bad for pool ...Read the full

    • Lot of 50 Assorted Rubber Ducks [Toy] Great Value! These ducks are very cute and make great party favors or just fun gifts. I'm plotting to somehow sneak them all into a friend's house to surprise her. Who wouldn't be surprised by an army of ducks in their kitchen sink fridge ...Read the full

    • 12 Super Hero Rubber Duck Party Favors Stocking Stuffers These were a fun addition to my niece and nephew's Christmas presents. They love their bathtime and these are sure to be a wonderful hit in the tub! ...Read the full

    • Safari-Zoo Rubber Duckies (12) awful These rubber ducks are awful. The colour/paint comes off the ducks very very easily and a child would ingest it. As well the colour/paint is not done acccurately there are blotches and lines skewed from where ...Read the full

    • 20 Assorted UNIQUE Mini RUBBER DUCKS/DUCKIES/ALL DIFFERENT/No Duplicates/HOLIDAYS/Sports/PARTY FAVORS disappointed it clearly stated NO DUPLICATES but sadly this was not the case. They were all duplicated and they weren't the cute ones shown. It was ones like get well Just married needless to say a disappointment to ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Set 26 ABCs Rubber Duckies Rubber Duckies lacking Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts