Thursday, April 5, 2012

green sprouts Baby Bath Mat Bath Mat

 green sprouts Baby Bath Mat
green sprouts Baby Bath Mat Read more...

  • Young babies need help protecting their hygiene until they learn healthy habits themselves From tooth and gum to grooming , our baby care products are all BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free
  • Bath mat with textured, non-slip surface
  • Suction cups keep mat in place
  • Fits in baby bath or sink, convenient for travel
  • 100% rubber; Contains rubber latex

  • So tiny This mat is about 10x smaller than what I expected. It literally holds one baby sitting on it. I use it in the big tub but it would perfectly fit in a baby tub. It is however 100% slip resistant and I like green sprout as all their products use recycled materials. But if you plan on using the mat in a regular tub get two! But they are not cheap.
    Bath Mat Like other reviews this is a smaller bath mat but it works for what we need. We needed a bath mat our son can sit or lay on while we wash him. Since the rest of the time he is moving around the bath I didn't see a need for a mat that covered the whole tub. If you want to cover a standard tub I would recommend 3.The suction works and we take it out of the tub after every use. I like the green color and textured whale pattern. I might get 2 for 2 babies but for now one seems to work just fine.
    D Brewer I LOVE these mats. I love that they are free of things I don't want in my child's bath. They work perfectly and are a great size. I needed 4 to cover the surface of my tub but I love this better than one long mat they are easier to take out and hang over the side of the tub after the bath. I also got the small whale suction mats to place around in spots the mat doesn't cover and to put on the side of the tub to give my child something to hold onto when getting out.
    Read more...


    No comments:

    green sprouts Baby Bath Mat Bath Mat Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts