Saturday, April 7, 2012

Peachy aq000 Aqueduck Faucet Extender Perfect for Toddlers

Aqueduck Faucet Extender AQUA
Aqueduck Faucet Extender AQUA Read more...

  • No BPA, PVC, or Phthalates
  • Fun and Easy to Install
  • Portable
  • Helps kids reach the faucet's water flow
  • Fits most bathroom faucets

  • Kids love it! Both my niece3yrs and my son14mos love this. It is helpful in that we no longer have to hold them up and over to wash hands. They are more independent and can now reach the water and wash on their own. It is easy to put on and remove so when you do not need or want it there it is easy to put away.
    Perfect!
    Great little gadget My 2 year old can reach the faucet now! She loves this item particularly because it came with a sticker with a little rubber duckie on it. Only rated it 4 stars because it seems that the part that goes around the faucet could rip easily. I will try to update this once we've been using it a while to better judge its durability.
    great back relief When I was pregnant with my 3rd child I couldn't lift my 2 yr old because of my bad back bulging disc. This product was a life saver! Even with a stool my 2 yr old couldn't reach the water this product gets the water close enough for him to reach it. My 5 yr old without stool and 2 yr old with stool have used this product for 6 months now and it's still working great.
    Now why didn't I think of that? This is a great little device! My daughter is 3 and just potty trained so there are a lot of trips to the potty throughout the day. She can reach the sink well enough at home with the help of step stools in each bathroom but while out and about it is a different story. I am pregnant and not supposed to lift anything heavy right now so washing hands in a public restroom is very difficult.
    Perfect for Toddlers I have an oddly shaped faucet where my two young boys use the bathroom and wash their hands so I didn't think this Faucet Extender would work for us but it does perfectly. Because it is so flexible it really can slide over and be adjusted with any faucet even one like ours that comes up high and then angles straight down. My boys love that they can reach the water now just using the stool whereas before I'd have to pick them up and hold them over the sink. Plus it comes off so easily. We store it in the drawer until they need to use it then dry it off and put it right back since that's also the bathroom our guests use and it's not the classiest looking thing.
    Fantastic product! My daughter isn't quite tall enough to use this product on her own yet but I thought ahead and bought it.
    How did anyone ever do without this? I grew up as the oldest in a family of 7 children and I cannot tell you how many times I've had to lift a little bro/sis to reach the faucet. I teach kids now and I tell anyone else who does about this product. The response is always Duh! How did we not think of that? This is one of those products that as soon as you use it it becomes a daily staple.
    Perfect! I bought two of these for my mom to use for her daycare. A blue for the boys bathroom and a pink for the girls. My 16 month old has started washing her own hands with help before and after meals and whenever else her hands need a scrub. She also loves to brush her teeth. When they arrived I had to try it for myself. It was so easy to hook onto the sink and it worked great. Brought the water out so my baby could reach it from her step stool. I no longer have to hold her up to get the water. I really think I will be ordering a few more for myself since I did buy these for mom and will be reluctantly taking them to her house. The install is so easy I think I will get one for my diaper bag too. Public restroom sinks are sometime so short I can't even get my hands under them and one of these would be perfect to just pop on wash our hands and pop off.
    I wish I would have thought of this! This is a simple yet ingenious product that helps little ones reach the sink without help from mom or dad.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Lil Rinser Splashguard in Yellow and Blue Perfect! This was exactly what I was looking for. My 18 month old HATES it when we pour water over head cause it runs into her face. These little visor has helped tremendously. It does not leak it's flexible and is a great product. I highly ...Read the full

    • BABYBJÖRN Toilet Trainer - White/Black Fantastic Potty Seat! My daughter started with the Baby Bjorn stand alone potty seat which was great when she was just getting started with the idea of using a potty. She quickly became too tall to use the stand alone potty seat so I ordered this Baby Bjorn Toilet ...Read the full

    • BABYBJÖRN Safe Step, White This is so safe and sturdy!! I thought the price was a bit steep for a step stool but man is it well made! This step stool will not budge with all the rubber grips it has. It's also a lot nicer looking after it's been used a while because the black rubber on the ...Read the full

    • Kidswitch Light Switch Extender- 3 Pack Kidswitch works like it says it does. My daughter enjoys being able to turn on and off the light. Does not work on a multiple switch plate I would not have ordered 3 if I had known that. Works well though. ...Read the full

    • Rubbermaid 2-Step Molded Plastic Stool Step Stool.. Sturdy construction relatively light Does what it says The three yr old is able to move it himself and climb on all kinds of places.Better price at the Home Depot. After buying it here I found it at the Home Depot for 10 bux. ...Read the full

    No comments:

    Peachy aq000 Aqueduck Faucet Extender Perfect for Toddlers Post a Comment

    bathtub toys for kids Popular Posts